Celebrate “Shark Week” with a chance to win a mini-vacation that includes diving with sharks in the only place it can be done in the Midwest.
The Out to Sea Shark Dive at Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium in Springfield, Missouri, is the centerpiece of the vacation. Guests will go underwater inside a metal cage and come face-to-face with sharks and other sea life in a huge aquarium. State-of-the-art air helmets allow divers to submerge without diver certification.
Also included in the prize are:
– One night at Angler’s Lodge, a lodge-themed hotel. Not eligible for holidays or holiday weekends.
– A $50 gift card to Hemingway’s Blue Water Cafe, a restaurant inside Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World;
– A $100 Bass Pro gift card that can be redeemed at the store in Springfield, the first and largest Bass Pro in the world; and
– Admission for two to Wonders of Wildlife, an award-winning aquarium featuring thousands of live animals and educational displays.
Springfield, the third-largest city in Missouri, is home to these and many other world-class attractions that bring millions of visitors to the southwest part of the state each year.
For more information about things to see and do in the Springfield area, visit www.SpringfieldMo.org or call the Convention & Visitors Bureau at 800-678-8767.
Enter the sweepstakes at https://www.springfieldmo.org/sharkdive. Two winners will be drawn on Aug. 5. Terms and conditions apply.
About the Out to Sea Shark Dive
– The Out to Sea Shark Dive cage accommodates up to four guests and one safety diver.
– All participants must be at least 10 years or older.
– Children ages 10-14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian during the safety briefing and the parent/guardian must remain in the shark dive area while their child is in the water.
– Children ages 15-17 must have a parent/guardian signature to participate.
– Participants must be able to navigate stairs, ramps and ladders unassisted.
– This experience may not be suitable for participants with pre-existing health conditions, including but not limited to: history of heart attacks, strokes, heart disease, angina, heart or blood vessel surgery, epilepsy, blackouts, fainting, convulsions, lung disease, cold, bronchitis or sinus related issues, problems equalizing ears with airplane or mountain travel, sinus or ear surgery, asthma, blood disorders, high blood pressure, history of diabetes affecting your ability to participate in strenuous activity or if you are currently under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– Pregnant guests may not participate.
Via Press Release