St. Louis summers invariably involve frequent backyard barbecues. Here at MAX, we’ve put together a one-two punch to make cooking ribs fast and easy. All you need are some pork or beef ribs, BBQ sauce of your choice and Thai seasoning. Give them a try and maximize your BBQ experience.
• Cut up a slab of ribs and place them on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
• Heavily season ribs with Thai seasoning.
• Apply barbecue sauce of choice to each rib.
• Cover the ribs with more aluminum foil.
• Bake at 280 degrees for one hour.
• Garnish with scallions.
Tip: Put some water in the base of the baking sheet to maintain moisture while cooking.
If ribs are frozen, follow same instructions but increase bake time to 3 hours.The key is slow and low. A slower bake time at a low temperature will keep your ribs moist and so tender that the meat falls o the bone.