Lauren Ziegler is a person who loves life and gives everything she does her all. From being a wife and a mother to two young toddlers, to being an entrepreneur, business owner, model, Former Mrs. Missouri United States 2016, and humanitarian, she is extremely dedicated and passionate. She uses every opportunity to lead by example and empower women of all ages. She founded the Real Love Heals non-profit in 2015 to help raise awareness and funds to fight against sex trafficking in the United States. You will often see Lauren throwing fundraisers and representing organizations fighting this tragic epidemic. She believes that it is vital for her children to see her making a difference in the community, and for them to see how important it is to take risks and to challenge themselves.
- Child Trafficking is a form of modern slavery.
- An estimated 1 out of 6 runaways reported to the National Center of Missing and Exploited Children were likely child sex trafficking victims.
- The FBI has stated that St. Louis is one of the top 20 trafficking destinations in the country.
- Areas along Interstate 70 and 44 that have a high level of transportation see a larger prevalence of trafficking.
- The SafeKids Program provides a safety net for these kids. By outreaching to them before the traffickers can find them. Through use of our youth centers, Host families, other services and resources we can restore stronger families. Safekids offer these children a brighter future.
On October 7th an All Day Festival will take place in Chesterfield with 13 Bands, Car Cruise In, Food Trucks, Street Vendors, Circus. The 3rd Annual Faith and Freedom Festival will take place at the Chesterfield Amphitheater. Mrs. United States Lauren Ziegler will speak and present the Crown Award to her favorite Car at the Faith and Freedom Car Cruise In. Everything begins at 10 a.m. Including 3 Stages and 13 Bands. M
Via Press Release